My Design Philosophy




 I have always been intrigued by art at a young age and have always loved to draw and design the way my room was laid out. I used to draw floor plans of my room to organize my furniture better. I used to watch multiple shows that redesigned houses. One day I realized "This is what I want to do". I want to create something so unique to the user that it will always stay special. The user is the priority and we are to make their dreams a reality and to design something creative that catches their eyes everyday they see it. We are the clients "eyes" and with us as designers we can make it happen. I want the person I design for feel astonished and the art to be unforgettable. 

Resources:

Savannah Interior Design. Bespoke Design. Retrieved from Savannah Interior Design | Home (savannahinteriors.com.au) 

Comments

  1. That's a great analogy! We are the "client's eyes." If we can make an image come alive that they can't seem to get themselves, it feels so rewarding. I think you'd be a great advocate for custom furniture! Thank you for sharing your design philosophy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome description of a designer's job! I loved reading this, Sydney.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment